Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Most Pathetic Truther Video Ever

I have mentioned before about how I considered Alfons, the founder and head of the inaccurately titled Veterans for 9/11 Truth, one of the most pathetic members of the movement. I mean, how can you not feel sorry for someone who managed to retire from the Army at the rank of E-4, and appears to be about 35 cents above the poverty line, but he keeps on slandering the United States, not to mention the US Army, so sorry Fons, you won't get that much sympathy from me.

So with that said, this self videotaped 20 minute long epic bit of filmmaking of Alfons shopping at K-Mart easily has to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen, even eclipsing that riveting scene where the Loose Change boys could not figure out how to use the token machines in the New York subways. I suppose, if anything, this could be used in a documentary to expose the poor state of mental health care in the Veterans Administration.




And no, I have not watched the whole thing. I am not willing to make that large of a sacrifice for this blog.

Labels: ,